Log into the modem configuration. Under ALG untick/disable RTSP as 2083 is a Radius Port and RTSP is for Radius (Real Time Streaming Portal). I also unticked the other items leaving nothing ticked in the ALG settings. Reboot the modem and everything worked!
You are here: Home / Can’t access email/ftp and cPanel via Netgear CG3000V2 and CG310...
Visit Us In Store
Recent Computer Services
Computer Repairs and Service
- File Server Support and Repair in South Melbourne July 24, 2017
- Computer repair in Melbourne July 14, 2017
- Fixed computer freezing in Caulfield: faulty brand new RAM July 10, 2017
- On-site system setup and configuration July 5, 2017
- On-site business internet tune-up June 29, 2017