Log into the modem configuration. Under ALG untick/disable RTSP as 2083 is a Radius Port and RTSP is for Radius (Real Time Streaming Portal). I also unticked the other items leaving nothing ticked in the ALG settings. Reboot the modem and everything worked!
You are here: Home / Can’t access email/ftp and cPanel via Netgear CG3000V2 and CG310...
Visit Us In Store
RECENT COMPUTER SERVICES
Computer Repairs and Service
- HP laptop screen repair and replacement in Caulfield September 5, 2017
- Refurbished older macbook August 22, 2017
- Fixed slow internet and computer tuneup in Caulfield August 9, 2017
- File Server Support and Repair in South Melbourne July 24, 2017
- Computer repair in Melbourne July 14, 2017